Making money from a blog can be a challenging task, but there are a number of ways to do it.
One popular method is to let Google AdSense put ads on your site and get paid per thousand views.
But not all niches are created equal:
The truth is websites in some niches make more than others.
That’s why I’m going to give you a full rundown of the top 10 niche ideas for Adsense, as well as offer up you some higher-paying Adsense alternatives.
Top 10 Best Niches For Making Money With Adsense
- Health & Fitness
- Digital Marketing
- Personal Finance
- Home & Garden
The insurance niche is a great option for those looking to use Google AdSense on their website. There are plenty of high-paying keywords available, and while competition is fierce, it’s still possible to succeed with some strategic planning and execution.
Top Paying Insurance Keywords
One of the most important factors in determining how much money you can earn with AdSense is the CPC, or cost per click, of the keywords you’re targeting.
In general, keywords with a high CPC will be more competitive, but they will also earn you more money per click.
Here are some examples of high-paying keywords in the insurance niche:
- Life insurance: $54.91 CPC
- Auto insurance: $48.56 CPC
- Health insurance: $44.28 CPC
- Home insurance: $42.51 CPC
- Long-term care insurance: $41.28 CPC
As you can see, there are plenty of high-paying keywords to choose from in the insurance niche. However, because this is such a competitive niche, you’ll need to be strategic about how you target these keywords.
In general, it’s best to start by targeting long-tail keywords with less competition. You can then use AdWords’ Keyword Planner tool to bid on more competitive keywords as your traffic and budget allow.
Insurance Niche Content Ideas
Now that we’ve given you an idea of some of the top-paying keywords in the insurance niche, let’s take a look at some sample topics that you could write about:
- The Benefits of Life Insurance
- Why You Need Auto Insurance
- What Health Insurance Plans Cover
- Home Insurance 101: What You Need to Know
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Is It Right for You?
These are just a few ideas to get you started. You could also write product reviews on specific insurance products.
Remember, when writing your blog posts, be sure to include relevant keywords so that your ads will be shown to people who are actually interested in what you’re selling!
Technology niche is one of the most popular and evergreen niches that you can find online. Technology blog covers a wide range of topics such as laptops, mobiles, gadgets, etc.
People are always searching for tips and advice and best buying guides before making a purchase. If you have in-depth knowledge of the technology niche, then starting a blog in this niche is certainly a good idea.
Moreover, the technology niche is also very profitable when it comes to AdSense.
Top Paying Technology Keywords
- “Technology” – $5.59 CPC
- “Innovation” – $5.09 CPC
- “Internet of Things” – $4.61 CPC
- “Wearable Technology” – $4.17 CPC
- “Cloud Computing” – $4.14 CPC
- “Augmented Reality” – $3.93 CPC
- “Virtual Reality” – $3.78 CPC
- “5G” – $3.67 CPC
- “Cryptocurrency” – $3.53 CPC
- “Artificial Intelligence” – $3.46 CPC
If you can get your website to rank for these keywords, you’ll be able to make a lot of money from AdSense ads. However, you need to be aware that the competition level for these keywords is also quite high since they are so popular.
Technology Niche Content Ideas
- How virtual reality will change the way we live
- The rise of cryptocurrency
- How 5G will revolutionize the way we use the internet
- The future of artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing trends for 2023
- Augmented reality apps that are changing the world
- The internet of things and how it will change our lives
3. Health & Fitness
Health and fitness is a billion-dollar industry, and it’s only getting bigger. As more and more people become interested in living a healthy lifestyle, there’s more demand than ever for health and fitness information. And that’s where AdSense comes in.
If you want to start a fitness blog the good news is there are a lot of high-paying keywords in this niche, and the competition level is relatively lower than in other niches.
Top Paying Health & Fitness Keywords
One of the biggest factors that determines how much you can earn with AdSense is the CPC, or cost-per-click. This is the amount that advertisers are willing to pay for each click on their ad.
In general, keywords with a higher CPC are going to be more profitable for you.
With that in mind, here are some of the top-paying keywords in the health and fitness niche:
- Weight loss: $2.64 CPC
- Exercise: $2.42 CPC
- Yoga: $2.27 CPC
- Diet: $2.24 CPC]
- Healthy recipes: $2.12 CPC
- Muscle building: $1.91 CPC
- Workout routines: $1.89CPC
- Lose belly fat: $1.88CPC
- Physical therapy: $1.86CPC
- Cardio: $ 1.85CPC
Health & Fitness Niche Content Ideas
Now that you know what some of the highest-paying keywords are in this niche, you can start brainstorming ideas for articles or blog posts that you can write about to attract traffic to your site.
Here are a few examples of topics that you could write about:
- 5 Simple Tips for Losing Weight
- 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Seeing Results from Your Workouts
- The Top 10 Benefits of Yoga
- 7 Foods That You Should Never Eat If You’re Trying to Lose Weight
- The Most Effective Workout Routines for Building Muscle
These are just a few ideas—you can write about pretty much anything related to health and fitness, as long as you’re including high-paying keywords in your content.
Cryptocurrency is one of the most popular niches for AdSense right now. Advertisers are willing to pay a premium for ad space on websites that discuss Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital currencies.
There are a few reasons for this…
First, the cryptocurrency niche is still fairly new, which means there is less competition for ad space.
Second, the people who tend to visit cryptocurrency-related websites are usually early adopters and tech-savvy individuals who are willing to spend money on new products and services. As a result, advertisers are willing to pay more to reach this desirable target market.
Finally, the cryptocurrency niche is growing rapidly, which means there is huge potential for website owners to build a large audience and generate significant amounts of traffic.
If you’re looking to maximize your AdSense earnings, the cryptocurrency niche is definitely worth considering.
Cryptocurrency Niche Content Ideas
- Bitcoin: The Beginning of a New Era?
- What is Bitcoin and How Does It Work?
- How to Buy Bitcoin: A Guide for Beginners
- Bitcoin: 10 Interesting Facts You May Not Know
- What is the Future of Bitcoin?
The legal niche is a great option for AdSense because it offers high traffic potential and there are numerous high-paying keywords available so you can maximize your earnings.
In terms of traffic potential, people are always searching for information about topics like personal injury law, family law, employment law, and criminal law. This means that there is always a steady stream of traffic looking for legal information online.
And in terms of high-paying keywords, there are many different legal keywords that command high prices per click. Just a few examples include “personal injury lawyer,” “divorce lawyer,” and “employment lawyer.”
Legal Niche Content Ideas
Now that we’ve talked about some of the reasons why you might want to consider the legal niche for your AdSense website, let’s take a look at some specific topic ideas that you could cover as part of this niche.
Remember, one of the great things about specializing in the legal niche is that there are many different sub-topics to choose from, which gives you plenty of flexibility when it comes to creating content for your website.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Personal Injury Law: This sub-topic covers everything from car accidents and slip-and-fall cases to medical malpractice and wrongful death claims. If you choose to specialize in personal injury law, you could write about topics like how to file a personal injury claim, what types of damages you can recover in a personal injury lawsuit, and common mistakes people make after they’re injured in an accident.
- Family Law: Family law covers everything from divorce and child custody to alimony and adoption. If you choose to specialize in family law, you could write about topics like how to file for divorce, what types of child custody arrangements are available, and how alimony works in different states.
- Employment Law: Employment law deals with everything from workplace discrimination and sexual harassment to wage disputes and worker safety. If you choose this sub-topic, you could write about topics like what qualifies as discrimination at work, what steps to take if you’re harassed at work, and how to file an unpaid wage claim against your employer.
- Criminal Law: Criminal law covers everything from violent crimes and drug offences to white-collar crimes and cybercrime. If this is the sub-topic you choose to specialize in, you could write about topics like types of crimes punishable by death in different states, federal drug trafficking laws, or common types of white-collar crime cases.
6. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing encompasses a wide variety of activities, all of which are aimed at online visibility and engagement.
This can include everything from search engine optimization (SEO) to content marketing to social media marketing.
And because so much of the world is now online, there is a huge potential audience for companies and businesses that are able to effectively market themselves in this space.
This presents a great opportunity for those involved in the AdSense program, as there is a lot of money to be made by placing targeted ads on websites that cater to this niche. In order to be successful, however, it is important to choose the right keywords and topics to focus on.
Choosing The Right Keywords
One of the most important aspects of any digital marketing campaign is choosing the right keywords. These are the terms and phrases that potential customers will use when they are searching for products or services like yours.
If you can choose keywords that are relevant to your niche and also have a good amount of traffic, you stand to make a lot of money from AdSense clicks.
Once you have a list of keywords, you can then begin creating content around them. This could be blog posts, articles, infographics, or even videos. As long as your content is high-quality and informative, you should see a steady stream of AdSense revenue coming in.
Digital Marketing Niche Content Ideas
Below we have provided a list of potential topics that you could write about if you decide to pursue the digital marketing niche:
- SEO Basics: How To Optimize Your Website For Google
- Content Marketing 101: How To Drive Traffic With Great Content
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
- The Ultimate Guide To PPC Advertising
- 7 Types Of Digital Marketing You Should Be Using
- A Beginner’s Guide To Creating A Successful Email Marketing Campaign
- How To Create Compelling Landing Pages That Convert
The automobile niche is a fantastic way to make money with AdSense.
First, there is a lot of money to be made in this niche. The automobile industry is huge and there are many companies that are willing to spend a lot of money on advertising.
Secondly, the automobile niche is evergreen. This means that it will always be relevant and there will always be companies willing to spend money on advertising. No matter what happens in the economy or the world, people will always need cars!
Top Paying Automobile Keywords
Below, we’ve provided a list of some of the top-paying keywords in the automobile niche. These keywords can be used to generate traffic and earn income through Adsense.
- car insurance
- auto insurance
- car loan
- auto loan
- car stereo
- auto body shop
- used car dealerships
- car lease
- luxury cars
Automobile Niche Content Ideas
Here are a few topic ideas to get you started:
- The future of transportation
- The different types of vehicles available on the market today
- How to buy a car (or specific type of car)
- How to maintain a car (or specific type of car)
- The pros and cons of owning a car (or specific type of car)
- What trends are happening in the automotive industry today?
- What challenges does the automotive industry face?
- What are common problems people have with their cars?
- How can people save money on their car expenses?
- Tips for buying a used car
- Dangerous driving habits to avoid
As you can see, there are endless possibilities when it comes to topics in the automobile niche.
With so many options available, you’re sure to find a subject that interests you and that you can write about passionately. Automobiles provide an essential service and will always be in demand.
This makes the automotive industry an excellent choice for those looking for long-term success with Adsense. If you’re ready to get started, choose your keyword and topic, then start writing!
8. Personal Finance
There are a few reasons why the personal finance niche is a great option for AdSense:
First, there is a lot of competition in this niche, which means there are plenty of people searching for information on personal finance topics. This increased search volume results in more clicks on ads, which means more revenue for you!
In addition, personal finance keywords tend to be high-paying because they are associated with expensive products and services.
For example, keywords like “credit card debt relief” and “mortgage refinancing” tend to have high a CPC because they are related to expensive products and services that people search for when they are in financial distress.
If you can write helpful content around these high-paying keywords, you can potentially make a lot of money with AdSense in the personal finance niche!
Top Paying Personal Finance Keywords
Now that we’ve reviewed why the personal finance niche is a great option for AdSense, let’s take a look at some of the top-paying keywords in this niche:
- Credit card debt relief
- Mortgage refinancing
- Student loan consolidation
- Debt settlement
- Tax relief
If you can write helpful content around any of these topics, you can potentially make a lot of money with AdSense! Just remember to focus on quality content over quantity; if your content is helpful and informative, people will be more likely to click on your ads.
9. Home & Garden
The home and garden niche is a popular one for Adsense publishers because the niche is evergreen, meaning that it will always be relevant. People will always need help with home improvement projects and gardening tips.
The home and garden niche is relatively broad, so there are many subtopics to choose from.
This niche is also fairly easy to write about as most of us have personal experience with home and gardening projects.
Top Paying Home & Garden Keywords
- “Home improvement” – $1.96
- “Gardening” – $1.90
- “DIY” – $1.78
- “Interior design” – $1.64
- “Landscaping” – $1.54
- “Furniture” – $1.52
As you can see, there are a number of high-paying keywords in the home and garden niche. But it’s not just about choosing high-paying keywords; you also need to consider relevancy when selecting keywords for your Adsense campaigns.
Make sure you select keywords that are relevant to your target audience and that you can write quality content about.
Home & Garden Niche Content Ideas
If you’re looking for some ideas on what to write about in the home and garden niche, here are a few topic samples to get you started:
- 10 easy home improvement projects that will add value to your home
- 5 gardening tips for beginner gardeners
- How to create an outdoor living space on a budget
- 3 interior design trends that are making a comeback
- 5 landscaping ideas to boost curb appeal
- How to shop for furniture like a pro
As long as you’re writing quality content that is relevant to your target audience, you should be able to succeed with Adsense in this niche.
Pets are a big business and there is a lot of money to be made in the pets niche. If you are thinking about starting a blog or website in the pet niche, then you should definitely consider using AdSense.
The pet niche is a great choice for AdSense because…
- There is a lot of money to be made. The pet industry is huge and there are many companies willing to pay good money to have their ads placed on websites in the pets niche. This means that you can potentially make a lot of money from AdSense if you choose this niche.
- There are many high-paying keywords in the pet niche. Keywords are what determine how much you will earn per click on an ad. The higher the keyword bid, the more you will earn per click. There are many high-paying keywords in the pet niche, which means that you can potentially earn a lot of money from AdSense if you choose this niche.
- There are many different topic ideas within the pet niche. This means that you can easily find a niche within the pet niche that interests you and write about it. This also makes it easier to find high-paying keywords because you can target specific keywords within your chosen sub-niche.
- There is a lot of potential traffic in the pet niche. This is because there are millions of people who own pets and many of them use the internet to search for information about their pets.
Pet Niche Content Ideas
Some topic samples in the pets niche include:
- How to choose the right pet
- The benefits of owning a pet
- Pets and allergies: how to cope
- Choosing the right pet food
- How to train your pet
- Pets and kids: how to make it work
- The best toys for pets
Is Google Adsense The Best For Getting Paid With Ads?
Go back 20 years and Google Adsense was the option for bloggers looking to monetise their blog traffic and make an income blogging.
Today there are so many Google Adsense alternatives available.
If you’re looking for higher-paying ad networks then look no further than Ezoic.
Ezoic has a much higher earnings rate than AdSense so, in the end, you make more each month.
Other than ad networks, affiliate marketing is a popular and profitable way bloggers make money. Simply recommend products you’ve used and love to your audience and earn a percentage of every sale you generate.
Take the free Commission Academy course right now and finally start getting paid what you deserve to get paid, starting today.
How To Check If Your Niche Is Good For Your Blog
Blogging can be a fun and rewarding way to share your thoughts and ideas with the world.
But before you start typing away, there’s one important question you need to answer:
Is your chosen niche popular enough to sustain a blog?
After all, there’s no point in starting a blog about a topic that nobody cares about.
Luckily, there are a few easy ways to check if your niche is popular enough to warrant starting a blog.
Let’s get started!
1. Check Google Trends
The free Google Trends tool lets you see how often specific keywords are being searched for on Google over time.
Just enter your chosen keyword or phrase and Google Trends will show you results going back as far as 2004.
The results page will also tell you which country is searching for that keyword the most and show you related keywords that people are also interested in.
This information can be helpful in deciding whether or not to pursue a certain niche; if people in your target audience aren’t searching for information on that topic, it might not be worth starting a blog about it.
2. Look At Amazon Bestseller Lists
Another quick and easy way to gauge niche popularity is by looking at Amazon bestseller lists in your chosen category.
To do this, simply go to Amazon.com and navigate to the “Best Sellers” list for your chosen category (e.g., books, furniture, etc.).
Once there, take a look at the top-selling items in each subcategory; this will give you an idea of what people in that niche are interested in right now.
3. Use Social Media
Finally, social media can be a great way to measure interest in a particular topic or niche.
Sites like Twitter and Reddit are full of people talking about their interests; by doing some digging, you should be able to find out pretty quickly whether or not there’s enough interest in your chosen topic to merit starting a blog.
For example, let’s say you’re thinking about starting a blog about fashion; a quick search on Twitter shows us that there are currently more than 8 million tweets with the hashtag #fashion – this indicates that there’s definitely enough interest out there to warrant starting a fashion blog!
Choosing A Niche For Adsense: The Bottom Line
As you can see, some niches are more profitable than others when it comes to making money with Google Adsense.
And when it comes to picking an ad network, others pay a lot higher than others.
And when it comes to starting a profitable blog, there is more than one way to do it.
So it sounds like you have a few decisions to make…
But I hope this post has given you some food for thought and, whichever route you choose, I wish you every possible success and Godspeed!
And if you have any questions at all about starting a website or a blog and making money with it through Google Adsense or any other way, let us know in the comments and we’ll do our best to help you out.